Advanced Tree Range
Plant Description: This is an improved variety with a heavily weeping form and much denser foliage. It is an ideal plant for medium to large dense screens. Creates a softening effect in harsh concrete environments.
Height & Width: Up to 10m high x 5-8m wide.
Foliage: Elegant rippled leaves, and lush new growth. Dense foliage.
Flowers: Large clusters of white flowers from November to December.
Uses: Tall screen (also as a street tree).
Position & Tolerances: Full sun to part shade. Drought and cold tolerant. Highly Myrtle Rust Resistant.
Soil Type: Well drained soils to heavy clay loams.
Best Planting Time: March to October.
Planting Density: 1 plant per 3-8 linear metres (1 plant per 2-6m²).
Where it thrives: QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & WA.
Pruning: Trim every 2-3 years if required.
Establishment & Extra Care:
- Water as required for 8-13 weeks until established.
- Plant in a well mulched garden, a chunky mulch is recommended.
- Use slow release fertiliser in spring, if required.
- Top up watering may be required in hot dry summers.
- Avoid planting in hot or dry exposed inland areas.
Purchase Sweeper® Waterhousea Online from: