Plant Description: This is a compact and tidy form with a finer leaf. Its foliage is dense and has stunning pink ribs that adds colour contrast to any garden.
Height & Width: 40cm high x 40cm wide.
Foliage: Dense pink foliage with stunning vivid pink ribs.
Flowers: Insignificant flowers.
Uses: Small garden hedges (also as a foliage contrast plant for general gardening).
Position & Tolerances: Sheltered positions in light to moderate frost areas. Frost and drought tender.
Soil Type: Moist, loamy top heavy soils.
Best Planting Time: September to April.
Planting Density: 3-4 plants per linear metre (3-5 plants per m²).
Where it thrives: All frost free and light to moderate frost regions for all states including NT.
Pruning: Prune twice per year for best results.
Establishment & Extra Care:
- Water as required for 8-13 weeks until established.
- Plant in a well mulched garden, a chunky mulch is recommended.
- Provide adequate water as required.
- Fast to establish, particularly in warmer months.
- Use slow release fertiliser in spring, if required.
Purchase Neon Pink™ Iresine Online from: